Hypnotherapy is an effective and non-invasive way to treat both physical and psychological problems.
Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis, a form of deep relaxation, as a psychotherapeutic tool.
Hypnosis opens up a channel to the subconscious mind. With the help of the subconscious mind one can have a new understanding of an issue and assist self-healing.
Areas where Hypnotherapy is most commonly used includes
- Weight control
- Stop smoking
- Irrational fears and phobias
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Enhancing performance
- Pain control
- Stress reduction
I specialise in working with people with stress, anxiety disorders, depression, irrational fears/phobias, confidence and relationship issues.
My aim as a therapist is to assist my clients on a journey of self-healing by helping and encouraging them to believe in their own abilities and powers.
My therapeutic approach is genuine, empathetic and caring. My clients will always feel genuinely treated and well looked after.
I am fully qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner and a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR). I am also fully insured.
- General qualification in Hypnotherapy Practise GQHP
- Diploma as Master Hypnotist D.M.H.
- Diploma as Clinical Hypnotherapist D. Hyp
- Neuro-Linguistic Programme Practitioner CPNLP
- Diploma in advanced Weight Control & Hypnotic Stomach Banding
- Diploma in E.M.D.R.
- EFT Practitioner level 1-2
- Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Degree in Education and Theology